04-22 FREE for Members: Making “Ticket to Work” Work for You!
Making “Ticket to Work” Work for You!
Thursday, April 22, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Members: FREE Non-Members: $50.00
Is your agency currently assisting people who receive SSI/SSDI return to work? Have you heard about the Ticket to Work (TTW) program, but are not sure how to get involved? Was your agency previously, or currently, an Employment Network (EN) but you have struggled to get it going or receive payments?
Learn how to make the TTW program work for you through a detailed explanation of:
- The TTW application process including suitability
- Timelines and potential costs to a new EN
- What services an EN must provide to a beneficiary
- What must be included in an Individual Work Plan
- How to get paid and pitfalls to watch out for
- TTW as a work incentive
- How to use the TTW program to bring in new funding for services already being supported under other programs
- Alternative ways to make TTW work for you by partnering with agencies to expedite the entire process
Who Should Attend: Employers, Supported Employment Providers, Residential Service Providers, Resource Coordinators, Case Managers, School Transition Coordinators, Benefits Counselors, Long Term and Short Term Disability Providers and others at any organizational level who wants to better understand the Ticket to Work program and how to utilize it at their company.
Training Facilitator: Jaime Head is the Ticket to Work Program Director of a successful Employment Network (Full Circle Employment Solutions) based in Maryland with services throughout the country. She has helped multiple providers successfully participate in the TTW program and get paid. She has trained across the country on Ticket to Work and SSI/ SSDI work incentives.
- April 22, 2021
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Training
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)