04/12/21 - Manage Your Time & Save Your Sanity Effective Time Management
Manage Your Time & Save Your Sanity
Effective Time Management
Monday, April 12, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
The Training will be a Zoom Meeting webinar
Each registrant will receive the Zoom link and handouts on Friday, April 9th
Members: $65.00 Non-Members: $90.00
The most successful people are the ones who have the discipline to manage their time effectively. This program is for those challenged by managing multiple priorities and eager to dramatically increase the personal value they add to their organizations.
Explore how to assess time management strengths and determine how you would benefit from increased time control especially since many of us are working remotely. Examine your skills to maximize control through planning, delegating and monitoring resources; and review conservation techniques to reduce time expenses in performing vital business functions.
Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis. Stress declines and personal productivity soars!
These highly effective individuals can focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization. Simple and practical; this program can help you work smarter, not harder.
- Learn “Effective Time Management” techniques that will help you when working remotely.
- Innovative priority plan that assures you'll get the important things done…on time, every time.
- Realistic, effective methods to defeat procrastination - even for those "impossible to face" projects.
- Deal with changing deadlines smoothly and easily.
- Trying to satisfy more than one boss? Learn the proven tactics for prioritizing under multiple supervisors or when you just have too many competing tasks.
- Utilize tools and techniques to manage routine work and to give more energy to important activities.
- Control interruptions and learn the art of delegation.
Facilitator: Karen Jacobs brings over 30 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching and Process Improvement. She is a partner of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
- April 12, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.