06/28 - Can We Talk! Effective Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
Can We Talk!
Effective Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
Monday, June 28, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Member: $65.00 Non-Member: $90.00
Being able to communicate effectively is a necessary and vital part of the job for every manager, supervisor, job coach, employment specialist etc. This program explores strategies for presenting information so that it enhances the communication process and reduces miscommunication with others. Key areas covered include:
- Perception and basic communication skills.
- The steps of the communication process.
- Giving and receiving responsible feedback.
- Proactive and clarifying messages.
- Effective oral communication.
- Increasing communication effectiveness when training and providing directions.
Participants will increase their understanding of the role of interpersonal communication and identify the effect of specific communication messages on the outcome of work situations.
This training will be conducted as a Zoom Meeting Webinar.
All registrants will receive the Zoom Meeting link and training handouts on Friday, June 25th.
Karen Jacobs brings over 30 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching and Process Improvement. She is a partner of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
- June 28, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)