07/19 - 07/30 Supervisory Boot Camp
~SUPERVISORY BOOT CAMP~
Monday, 07/19/21 - Wednesday, 07/21/21 - Friday, 07/23/21
Monday, 07/26/21 - Wednesday, 07/28/21 - Friday, 07/30/21 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Member Rate: $304 Non-Member Rate: $354
Purpose: This intense series of supervisory training clinics will help you become more productive and successful as a supervisor. It will also help you to promote the productivity and success of others. Through self-assessment and feedback, you will become aware of your abilities and areas needing improvement. You will discover how your interpersonal behavior affects the performance of others. Through participative learning you will explore and learn appropriate leadership styles. You will gain skills in increasing your influence to gain support of others in the workplace. Through action planning, you will set specific, attainable goals for your continued development, and through Back-On-The-Job training you will have the opportunity to apply strategies and skills learned during the supervisory clinics.
Audience: Employees who are responsible for managing a function and/or supervising a work group or project team.
- How to define your role in the organization, identifying those skills required of excellent supervisors, managers and leaders.
- How to identify successful from unsuccessful leadership characteristics.
- How to improve your leadership ability by identifying your strengths and development needs from the perspectives of your boss, peers and employees.
- How to manage time for personal effectiveness and productivity.
- How to continue personal and career growth through self-directed development.
- How to influence up, down and across.
- How to develop a team.
- How to resolve conflict.
Facilitator: Karen Jacobs brings over 30 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching and Process Improvement. She is a partner of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
- July 19 & 21 & 23 & 26 & 28 & 30, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Training Series
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to email@example.com. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.