08-18-Can We Talk! Effective Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
Can We Talk!
Effective Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Being able to communicate effectively is a necessary and vital part of the job for every manager, supervisor, job coach, employment specialist etc. This program explores strategies for presenting information so that it enhances the communication process and reduces miscommunication with others. Key areas covered include:
- Perception and basic communication skills
- The steps of the communication process
- Giving and receiving responsible feedback
- Proactive and clarifying messages
- Effective oral communication
- Increasing communication effectiveness when training and providing directions
Participants will increase their understanding of the role of interpersonal communication and identify the effect of specific communication messages on the outcome of work situati
- August 18, 2020
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)