09/29 - Free Training For Members! Boost Your Financial Proficiency: Understanding Financial Statements
Boost Your Financial Proficiency
Understanding Financial Statements
Wednesday September 29, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(Includes 15 minute break and a half hour lunch)
This training will be conducted as a Zoom Meeting Webinar.
All registrants will receive the Zoom Meeting link and training handouts
on or before Tuesday, September 28th
FREE for EWP Vendors & Maryland Works Members!
Boost your financial proficiency, understanding and working knowledge in just one powerful day of training!
Do your eyes glaze over when you receive yet another financial statement you're expected to analyze and understand? You know that all those numbers add up to crucial information, but you aren't sure how to read and interpret them correctly. In today's business climate, due to downsizing, outsourcing and contracting for services, financial disorder is a serious factor in many organizations.
It is critical for business owners, managers and employees to understand how to use financial data to determine the health of their company, the feasibility of their short- and long-term goals and the direction of their company's growth. If you're a business professional who could benefit from a more thorough grasp of financial statements, this course is tailor-made for you!
Benefits of this program:
Discover how to use the information gleaned from annual reports to keep track of competitor activity, analyze a company's past performance, predict its future activity, pinpoint strengths and weaknesses and take advantage of trends and business opportunities that could affect your company. Be in a better position to contribute your ideas and proposals regarding company expenditures, cash flow, major purchases, product development, staffing changes and much more.
As a result of this training, you will be able to:
- Decipher general accounting terminology and gain a clear understanding of the language of finance and accounting
- Gain insights to vastly improve your working knowledge and interpretive ability of balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Interpret annual reports: how to translate their deluge of information into knowledge that can help you make informed business decisions
- Communicate more effectively with accountants, bankers, comptrollers and other finance professionals
Who should attend:
- Small business owners
- Mid- to upper-level managers and executives
- Department heads
- Non-financial professionals
- Anyone who wants to gain a greater understanding of "the numbers" as they apply to their organization
Facilitator: Fred Pryor Seminars - Career Track pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Fred Pryor Seminars has helped 13+ million learners and 3+ million businesses achieve meaningful and lasting results.
- September 29, 2021
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)