4/25 - 5/6 - Supervisory Bootcamp
SUPERVISORY BOOT CAMP
April & May 2022
Monday, 04/25/22 - Wednesday, 04/27/22 - Friday, 04/29/22
Monday, 05/02/22 - Wednesday, 05/04/22 - Friday, 05/06/22
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*Registration is Closed*
Member: $329 Non-member: $379
Location: Zoom Meeting Webinar
A Zoom meeting link will be sent to registrants the Friday before class.
Purpose: This intense series of supervisory training clinics will help you become more productive and successful as a supervisor. It will also help you to promote the productivity and success of others. Through self-assessment and feedback, you will become aware of your abilities and areas needing improvement. You will discover how your interpersonal behavior affects the performance of others. Through participative learning, you will explore and learn appropriate leadership styles. You will gain skills in increasing your influence to gain the support of others in the workplace. Through action planning, you will set specific, attainable goals for your continued development, and through Back-On-The-Job training you will have the opportunity to apply strategies and skills learned during the supervisory clinics.
Audience: Employees who are responsible for managing a function and/or supervising a workgroup or project team.
- How to define your role in the organization, identifying those skills required of excellent supervisors, managers, and leaders.
- How to identify successful from unsuccessful leadership characteristics.
- How to improve your leadership ability by identifying your strengths and development needs from the perspectives of your boss, peers, and employees.
- How to manage time for personal effectiveness and productivity.
- How to continue personal and career growth through self-directed development.
- How to influence up, down, and across.
- How to develop a team.
- How to resolve conflict.
Facilitator: Karen Jacobs brings over 35 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching, and Process Improvement. She is the Managing Director of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on the growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
- April 25 & 27 & 29May 2 & 4 & 6, 2022
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A cancellation notice is required two business days in advance for a refund. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense. Please provide notice of accommodations needed two weeks in advance.
- Courses have individual attendance requirements to receive a certificate. Please inquire with the trainer before missing any classes.