9/14 - EMPLOYMENT LAW LEGISLATIVE & REGULATORY UPDATE
EMPLOYMENT LAW LEGISLATIVE & REGULATORY UPDATE
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Zoom Meeting Webinar
Member: $60.00 Non-Meber: $90.00
This training will provide an overview of the latest legislative, regulatory, and legal decisions and actions that are impacting employment policies, practices and procedures including and not limited to:
- COVID-19: The latest workplace rules and guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), EEOC, CDC, OSHA, and more.
- Managing Return-to-Work, Disability and Leave: Tips for managing COVID-19 and disability related absences.
- Wage and Hour Update: What are the latest trends related to equal pay, pay transparency, and common pitfalls to avoid?
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying and Retaliation: As employers work on Diversity equity inclusion and belonging DEIB initiatives, challenges continue in advancing and supporting workplace civility. We will look at pitfalls to avoid.
- On the Horizon: Recap new laws that will take effect in October and what may be on the horizon for 2021-22 at the state and federal levels.
Facilitator: Christine V. Walters, JD, MAS, SHRM-SCP, SPHR brings a unique perspective and rare combination of more than 25 years practical experience in management, human resources administration, employment law practice and teaching. Ms. Walters has been interviewed and quoted in a variety of media including television, radio and print media. Her first book, "From Hello to Goodbye: Proactive Tips for Maintaining Positive Employee Relations" was one of the publisher's (SHRM) "Great 8" best-sellers list for eight consecutive years!
- September 14, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A cancellation notice is required two business days in advance for a refund. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense. Please provide notice of accommodations needed two weeks in advance.
- Courses have individual attendance requirements to receive a certificate. Please inquire with the trainer before missing any classes.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)