9/8 - Train the Trainer – For Virtual or In-person Delivery!
Train the Trainer – For Virtual or In-person Delivery!
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Member Rate: $65
Non-Member Rate: $90
This course has been designed to support trainers who wish to develop and sharpen their training skills and learn new and innovative techniques in training design, construction, and delivery.
The program content is based on time-tested training principles including content on:
- Adult-learning techniques
- Setting objectives
- Use of visual aids
- Audience facilitation
- Evaluation methods
This course puts considerable emphasis on the use of positive reinforcement to develop the skills needed to design and deliver quality training programs. By the end of this course, participants will feel both competent and confident in their training skills. It will allow you to:
- Structure your training session
- Methods to captivate your audience
- Add interest to your training courses
- Learn question techniques for group training
- Handle and train difficult people
- Deliver great presentations
- Enhance your visual image
- Questions and Technique methods
- Using Non-Verbal approach: body language and tone of voice techniques
Facilitator: Karen Jacobs brings over 30 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching and Process Improvement. She is a partner of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on the growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
- September 8, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. To request a cancellation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)