Making "Ticket to Work" Work for you!
Is your agency currently assisting people who receive SSI/SSDI return to work? Have you heard about the Ticket to Work (TTW) program, but are not sure how to get involved? Was your agency previously, or currently, an Employment Network (EN) but you’ve struggled to get it going or receive payments?
Learn how to make the TTW program work for you through a detailed explanation of:
- The TTW application process including suitability
- Timelines and potential costs to a new EN
- What services an EN must provide to a beneficiary
- What has to be included in an Individual Work Plan
- How to get paid and pitfalls to watch out for
- TTW as a work incentive
- How to use the TTW program as a way to bring in new funding for services already being supported under other programs
- Alternative ways to make TTW work for you by partnering with agencies to expedite the entire process
Who Should Attend: Employers, Supported Employment Providers, Residential Service Providers, Resource Coordinators, Case Managers, School Transition Coordinators, Benefits Counselors, Long Term and Short Term Disability Providers and others at any organizational level who wants to better understand the Ticket to Work program and how to utilize it at their company.
- November 20, 2019
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Maryland Works, Inc.
10270 Old Columbia Road, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
- A 48-hour cancellation notice for refund is required. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense.